monday.com is looking for a frontend specialist to build our brand new Documents product. You will have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of users every day, and add a stunning, world class product for our Work OS.
We've basically created a startup within a startup, and as such we're committed to move fast and respond to market needs, users feedback and feature requests, within only a few months we've built an awesome editor that brings great power to the user. As we're still in Beta, this is your chance to become part of this amazing journey right at the beginning, working together with us on shaping the future of monday Workdocs, taking a major part in building it, and feel the impact on a daily basis.
Open source repositories
- monday.com React UI Core
- monday.com UI Style
About The Role:
- Be the lead developer that builds the web frontend application for the docs
- Build the product with attention to the smallest of details, creating world class user experience, stunning interface and a powerful text editor
- Lead the technical design and architecture of the client, while promoting instant performance, full extensibility and testability
- Integrate with multiple product-wide infrastructures to create a holistic effect
- Any increment, bug fix or change that you will make will immediately be exposed to hundreds of thousands of users that rely on the product in their day to day work
- Our Stack - React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
- Passion for building amazing products that people love and use every day. Impact-driven, user, and business-oriented.
- 7+ years of experience in frontend development in various web technologies, some of which is in React/Redux
- Experience in building stunning interfaces, complex applications and user facing products
- Full understanding of the DOM and intricacies of client-side performance and browser compatibilities
- Develop clean, high-quality code and automated tests to verify its operation
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathetic, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Advantage: References to public work, contribution to open source projects and showcases