Autobrains is a fast-growing start-up with a groundbreaking approach to unsupervised learning and signature-based data representation that is set to disrupt the next generation of vehicles and mobility.
At Autobrains, you will face never-ending intellectual challenges as we redefine AI for scalable autonomous platforms and products, with the goal to forever change driving and make the roads a safer place for all. You will work with bright and talented people, in an environment where professional and personal development are a top priority.
Autobrains is backed by top investors and key players in the automotive industry such as Temasek, Toyota, BMW, Continental, Vinfast and Knorr-Bremse, with headquarters at the heart of Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for the data full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture for desktop
- Build the front-end of desktop applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- At least 5 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Advantage: management capabilities