We are looking for a leader who has a passion for people and technology, to lead our Management Platform frontend architecture.
- Be part of the Management group responsible for the development of the management application including business critical components and processes, technological challenges and more.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Work closely with product managers and UX designers to refine application requirements and interfaces.
- Design, build and manage large scale, highly available web application using cutting edge technologies.
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback.
- 8+ years’ experience in building web-based application systems.
- Strong OOP and Design patterns knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and DOM manipulation.
- knowledge in React Hooks.
- knowledge in web state management libraries, such as Redux.
- Knowledge and experience with REST API.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks - Karma / Jasmine / Mocha / Jest
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with front end build tools - Webpack / Babel
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with CI\CD methodology.
- Excellent user experience intuition and skills.
- Basic Knowledge in SQL-based databases
- Ability to be work and learn independently as well as in a team environment.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and has excellent communication skills
- Experience with public cloud services (GCP)
- Experience coding in Java
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in the field of cyber security.
- Familiarity with charts / graphic libraries