Riverside empowers media companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio-quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN, and iHeartMedia.
At Riverside, every engineer is a product engineer. Our engineers are focused on building the easiest and most powerful content creation platform and bringing value to thousands of creators around the world. They love the fact that their favorite dev podcast () is recorded with the software they built.
At Riverside, we were the first to record local video in the browser. And our next features are even more bold and innovative. This is your chance to be a key player in a world-class fastly growing team.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of professional JS development experience
- Thorough knowledge of React, Node
- Proficiency with common web development tools such as NPM, Webpack, Babel
- Experience building highly performant and maintainable web applications
- Experience in designing and developing large scalable systems
- Experience working with AWS, DevOps - advantage
- Autonomous and independent, big thinker
- Team player who loves to learn, grow, and collaborate
- Good communication skills, also in English
- Experience with WebRTC both on the client and server
- Thorough knowledge of client storage IndexedDB
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base salary
- Stock options in the company
- Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Generous PTO
- Lunch stipend
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Fully-stocked kitchen, happy hours, team events
- Amazing Riverside gifts and swag