We’re looking for a sharp Full-Stack Engineer with a clear passion for front-end development. Our vision is to build the next-generation platform for fast, easy creation of high-quality audio and video content, using a revolutionary method of recording and editing powered by advanced AI. As a young company with a rapidly growing product, our engineers will be making key technical choices scaling our system beyond its current limitations.
As part of the front-end team, you’ll help design and evolve our product and client architecture, leverage cutting-edge client-side technologies to build a performant end-to-end studio in the browser. We are aiming for developers with keen architectural sense, who choose practical technologies and make smart bets that increase the advantage of our small and talented teams rather than chase the latest trends, and who aren’t afraid to dive deep into the weeds to understand and fix thorny technical problems.
As a member of the engineering team you’ll play an integral role in the following:
- Inventing an interaction paradigm that applies easy recording and intuitive canvas-based editing to audio and video production
- Pioneering use of Web technologies to deliver a professional, high-performance creative tool that has traditionally been the domain of native desktop applications
- Own building and shipping new features using React.JS and working with various client-side technologies such as WebRTC, Web Workers and WebAssembly
- Collaborate with product and design teams on crafting great user experiences
- Write high-quality testable code that's functional, long term maintainable, and performant
*The position is located in Israel"
- 3+ years of professional software development experience with significant front-end development
- Strong CS fundamentals and experience with web technologies (HTML/JS/CSS) and REST APIs
- Thorough knowledge of React.JS and its core principles, the good and the bad.
- Thorough knowledge of Node.js
- Experience building highly performant and maintainable web applications
- Experience with common web development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Self-aware of strengths and self-motivated to constantly learn and improve
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A true team player with great communication skills