- Published: July 27, 2021
We’re looking for an awesome Full Stack Developer to join our R&D dream team.
Overwolf is on a mission to unite all in-game creators and empower them to make a living doing what they love - developing awesome AAA gaming experiences.
With more than $75 million in funding, Overwolf serves 90,000 apps/mods created by 30,000 creators on our platform, as well as 18 million gamers using it.
The next era of AAA gaming is here, and we’re laying its foundations. This is the rise of the in-game creator and the ascent of user-generated content.
If you share our vision and want to help shape the future of the gaming industry (while playing your favorite games, obviously) - join the pack!
The full stack developer is in charge of developing and designing our unique platform, handling both the back end and front end aspects.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a platform serving thousands of developers who create apps for millions of gamers
- Take ownership of complex back-end focused features
- Participate in system architecture development and design
- Build scalable and robust APIs using Node.js
- Be responsible for server design and implementation of major features and new services
- 4+ years of experience with server-side development. Node.js/.NET stacks - an advantage
- Modern front-end framework experience - React/Angular/Vue.js
- Experience in web server-side development
- Experience in relational databases
- Excellent software design and architecture capabilities
- A team player who cares a great deal for continuous improvement and is constantly looking to get and provide feedback
- Major bonus: gamer
- Experience in AWS
- Experience in NoSQL databases
- Experience in a fast growing startup
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience