- Published: July 26, 2021
Are you a passionate developer with great communication and interpersonal skills?
Would you like to work with experts in a high-paced and ambitious environment centered around the latest technologies? If so, CrazyLabs, a world leading gaming company, is looking for you!
Join our full stack developers team as server-side developer, and develop systems that manage our monetization, publishing and CMS technology.
This position requires familiarity with back & front-end development, high scale traffic, DBs, big data, ML and more.
● Design and implement server features that support CrazyLabs’s publishing capabilities and operations
● Design and develop internal-facing dashboards.
● Accountability for scalable, testable and maintainable design and code
● Deploy, maintain and monitor a highly available, high-scale system
● +2 Years experience and fluent with Java backend development (Java 8 recommended)
● Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (Spring Data, Hibernate, Spring Security, Jackson)
● Prior experience with React.js and it's workflows (such as Redux)
● Experienced in cloud-based server-side development
● Familiar with a Microservices and serverless architecture and RESTfull API design
● Familiar with AWS ecosystem - particularly with EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, CloudFront, Kinesis and AWS Lambda
● Comfortable with both SQL and NoSQL database, preferably MongoDB, MySQL
● Knowledgeable in build technologies: Maven, Jenkins, Git, Grunt
● Familiar with Scripting language: Python, Bash, etc.
● Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer - an advantage