- Published: June 1, 2021
We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our outstanding Verint Interaction Analytics team.
You will be part of a talented software group that works on strategic enterprise Analytics products.
If you want to be a part of an amazing, professional, versatile, dynamic and cooperative team,
If you wish to learn and develop leading Analytics products, Your place is with us.
- B.Sc in computer science or experience from relevant army service
- Hands-on experience in developing server-side at least 5 years of Java - must.
- Experience working C# .NET - is an advantage
- Experienced with HTML, CSS, JS.
- Experience with REST & TCP HTTP protocols
- Experience with databases – SQL\Apache Solr\Elastic Search – advantage
- Knowledge of virtualization and DevOps procedures – advantage
- Knowledge of AWS\Azure\GCC - advantage
- Experience with server-side concepts, technologies and procedures
- Knowledge of server-side security concepts
- Experience in developing in multi-services, multi-threaded server-side applications.
- Can-do approach, self-learning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively
- You will take part in the development of new features - end to end.
- You will work and collaborate with other team members, Architects, UX designers, and other developers from teams across the globe.