- Published: May 25, 2021
Nayax is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the development group, which is responsible for building and maintaining a variety of applications and Nayax's customer-facing tools.
This position requires an experienced professional developer who has a proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise level software.
- Develop new features as defined by product team.
- Support product issue resolution teams with engineering support to determine root cause, corrective action and see it through to production.
- Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including: design, development, documentation, testing and deployment.
- Work with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements.
- Work in collaboration with other development and QA team's.
Who we are:
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here.
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and eager individuals to join us in our growth!
- BA or BSC in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 4+ years of experience in developing C# and .NET
- 3+ years of experience in developing client-side frameworks (JS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with building and maintaining complex application systems
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Strong knowledge of .NET & WEB framework (ASP.NET, MVC, etc.)
- Strong understanding of OOD & OOP
- Strong understanding & experience of multi-threading, tasks & process
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (Couchbase, Redis etc.)
- Experience with Test methodologies & frameworks (expert at Unit-Tests writing & Integration tests)
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks (Autofac, Ninject, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, including automated builds & CI/CD processes