- Published: April 7, 2021
WeissBeerger is a tech company focused on creating innovative big data solutions for the food, beverage, and retail industries. After its acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD), WeissBeerger became the analytics and innovation arm of the world's largest brewery.
We seek for a Full stack developer to drive a significant impact on our success.
What will you do?
As a Full stack developer, you are expected to join the development team and help deliver our product in cross-functional disciplines using a variety of technologies. The team is using Scrum framework to achieve high performance, velocity, and quality of work. The Developer will participate in the Scrum events, on cross-functional projects, while working closely with various pillars such as Product, Data Science, Data analyst, Architecture, etc.
- Work with the most talented team - learn, teach and have fun on the way
- Own major features, new capabilities, and processes end-to-end from design to the customer-facing app
- Develop and maintain Weissbeerger pipeline, managed by Airflow and running many pipelines in parallel
- Use AWS cloud platform to achieve scalable, reliable, and quality products, according to the business's need and technical progress.
- 4+ years of experience working with Java
- 4+ years of experience working with VueJS (or other Frontend frameworks)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of different databases.
- Experience with cloud base solutions (AWS, Azur)
- Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code
- Must be a team player
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field - ADVANTAGE