- Published: March 29, 2021
Join our amazing R&D team as a Senior Fullstack Developer!
We are looking for someone to help us with our mission to connect every entity in the cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
What will you do here?
Collaborate with different team members on shipping new features in order to enhance the Cyolo product experience. Drive software engineering best practices, such as automated testing, cross-browser testing, CI/CD, documentation, and more. Help build the culture and foundation of the full stack engineering team as we seek to grow and evolve.
- At least 3 years of experience with React
- At least 2 years of experience with a backend technology (Node, Java, Ruby) and willingness to learn Golang to contribute to backend code (if you have experience with Golang it’s a huge advantage!)
- A passion for user experience
- Experience running, testing, and contributing to a complex front-end web application
It’s also nice if you have:
- Experience writing Typescript
- Direct experience with MobX or an alternative state management solution (Redux, Recoil)
- The ability to discuss the design and UX aspects of web applications