Nayax is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the development group, which is responsible for building and maintaining a variety of applications and Nayax's customer-facing tools.
This position requires an experienced professional developer who has a proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise-level software.
AS A FULL STACK DEVELOPER YOU WILL:
- Develop new features as defined by the product team.
- Support product issue resolution teams with engineering support to determine root cause, and corrective action and see it through to production.
- Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment.
- Work with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements.
- Work in collaboration with other development and QA teams.
Who we are:
Nayax is a leading global end-to-end retail technology platform for unattended & attended commerce. Our mission is to simplify commerce and payments for retailers while driving growth, optimizing operations, and enhancing consumer engagement.
Nayax Israel is located in the prestigious Herzliya Hills, just a short drive north of Tel Aviv or a very short walk from the train station.
Our open space offices accommodate our 400+ employees and when we’re not hard at work, you can find us enjoying an afternoon coffee on the balcony. We’re the largest Nayax site, housing over 20 different departments.
For a glimpse of what it's like to work at Nayax, check out our Instagram account! .
Check out Nayax's page under "Best Cool Israeli Companies 2022" by Secret Tel-Aviv: .
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and eager individuals to join us in our growth!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BA or BSC in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 4+ years of experience in developing C# and .NET
- 3+ years of experience in developing client-side frameworks (JS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with building and maintaining complex application systems
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Strong knowledge of .NET & WEB framework (ASP.NET, MVC, etc.)
- Experience in developing .NET Core
- Strong understanding of OOD & OOP
- Strong understanding & experience of multi-threading, tasks & process
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (Couchbase, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with Test methodologies & frameworks (expert at Unit-Tests writing & Integration tests)
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks (Autofac, Ninject, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, including automated builds & CI/CD processes