Attenti, a global provider of leading presence and location verification technologies Located in Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv. The Company's systems are employed by private operators and government agencies throughout the world and its technology spearheads the Electronic Monitoring market.
We are looking for an outstanding and passionate Full Stack Software Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of software design with the art of programming, to join our Next Generation Platform team.
As a Full Stack engineer you will be part of a talented software team using top-notch technologies and software engineering methodologies. You will provide your expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to development and unit testing, interfacing with other teams and departments such as product management, scrum masters, UX , Mobile, Embedded and QA teams.
- Build micro-services that will support large scale applications and 3rd party APIs to support our next generation IoT system.
- Design and develop the company's core business.
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with other teams and scrum-team members in an Agile work environment.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from a well known University or College
· 1-5 years of proven hands-on Software Development experience.
· Strong background in computer science fundamentals - data structures, Object-Oriented and multi threading.
· Proven working experience in C# or Node.JS.
· Hands on experience in designing and developing large scale highly performing applications.
· Experience with relational / non relational databases.
· Team player.
· Passionate, can do attitude.
· Fast learning capabilities with a strong sense of ownership.
· Experience with Enterprise production systems.
· Experience with test-driven development.
· Experience with micro-service architecture, docker containers, REST and Kafka Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
· Previous experience with Cloud deployment.