- Published: September 17, 2021
The Editor Team at Wix. We serve at the core of the company’s offering - responsible for the code that runs millions of websites built with Wix platform. We ensure the UI makes Wix sites easy to create and maintain. The Editor engineering teams pave the way for innovation in web technologies, working closely with React, Typescript and ES6. Additionally, the team balances between building a product with massive-scale architecture, while guaranteeing its development is quick and fun.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Manage and complete tasks through TDD, continuous integration and modern development processes.
- Handle fixes and develop new features for our website viewer platform and Editor UI.
- Participate in designing APIs, mechanisms and abstractions for the Wix Editor platform.
- Push your limits and challenge your understanding of how to scale frontend development.
- Make a powerful and positive impact on over 100 million users.
- Have a lot of fun. The Editor Team is AWESOME!
Passionate about software engineering. You don’t just build websites, you want to be at the center of frontend and full stack development. You’re experienced in frontend/full stack development (preferred), or other high-abstraction technologies such as Java, mobile apps and platforms. You’re also well-versed in computer science fundamentals–copying and pasting CSS snippets from stack-overflows bore you. You want to solve real, software engineering problems.