- Published: January 11, 2022
We’re hiring a Senior Frontend Engineer to help build our configuration platform.
In this job you will:
- Build reusable components and libraries for cross application use
- Collaborate with the UX and product teams throughout the company to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be up to date with the relevant frontend technology trends in the market and new open source trends
- Demonstrate end to end ownership: design, development, testing, deployment and measurement.
Our Tech Stack:
- Over 5 years programming experience using Frontend technologies
- Excellent knowledge in React and Redux/Mobx
- Good knowledge in building environment technologies: Webpack, npm, Babel, etc.
- Great eye for UI design
- Strong understanding in Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structure systems and application programming
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Git
- Knowledge of Java or equivalent Object-Oriented language
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Cool things you will work on:
- Developing tools from scratch