Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, a refer-a-friend program, and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
As a Frontend Developer within Kaltura's Virtual Events Professional Services division, you will help to deliver custom virtual events solutions to some of Kaltura’s largest and most sophisticated clients. You will work closely with a global team of other software developers, solution architects, designers, and project managers to ensure that our deliverables meet high standards of quality and our clients’ business needs.
A successful Frontend Developer at Kaltura is a multi-faceted technologist with strong analytical and communication skills.
As a Frontend Professional Services Developer, your day-to-day will include:
- Scoping with customers and creation of internal specs for development
- Creative problem solving and ways to address customer needs with simple solutions
- Communication of scope, timeline, and options to all stakeholders, including customers
- Code POCs and initial integration options
- Working with the following tech stack - CSS, HTML, AWS
- 4+ years as a Front End Developer, an expert with modern development tools
- Ability to learn and apply new technical and architectural UI concepts quickly and independently
- Be focal for the team for any FE technical challenges
- Ability to take a feature E2E: brainstorm, requirements gathering, design, plan, execute and deliver high-quality products
- Ability to work with a complex environment, multiple components, and configurations
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment