Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 400 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
Pentera Attack Engines are constantly interacting and responding to user actions while producing large amounts of data, all data is viewed and managed by our attack management system.
You will be implementing and maintaining some very advanced and complex Front End Components, starting from our sophisticated way for presenting the attack vector and achievements, through the dynamic interaction modules which help promote the attack simulation, and to generating a unique and complex report on the FrontEnd.
Collaborate with the Backend, UX, product and cyber research team to iterate on the integration and design.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will develop complex Frontend components.
- You will take part in developing our main components and services, in our different products
- You will have the opportunity to influence the culture and standards of our rapidly growing R&D organization
- You will implement, investigate and share new technologies and ideas
- You will be expected to bring and spread your passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with, and learn new technologies
- 3+ years of web development experience
- 2 years of experience with Single Page Applications using a large & common framework (React, Vue, Angular)
- ReactJS Experience (a significant advantage)
- Strong understanding of components` life cycle
- Experience with working in an Agile Methodology
- Excellent teamwork skills, fast learning, and adaptation to new technologies and fields
Come Hack With Us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!