accessiBe is the market leader in web accessibility that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe is more than a workplace, it’s a passion. Each day you’re surrounded by people who share the same goal and values, who work endlessly to break down accessibility barriers. We care about all people, regardless of their ability. We hire people that are determined to succeed and who are not afraid of rapid change. Our core values showcase who we are and we strive to focus on excellence and sincerity.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Architect to join our growing R&D department. As an architect, you will be the technical leader and mentor of our front-end engineers. You will be responsible for influencing the department's architecture, methodologies, and work protocols.
- At least 5 years of experience in Front End Development.
- At least 2 years of experience with React (experience in Vue / Angular / Svelte is an advantage)
- Experience working in a SaaS product company
- Deep understanding of browser internals
- Proven experience in web applications development
- Prover experience with UI testing
- Deep understanding in CSS and proven experience with SCSS preprocessor script langs and alike
- Experience in semantic HTML and familiarity with WCAG guidelines
- A keen eye for esthetics and design
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills