Zoomin, based in Tel Aviv, New York and London, backed by top investors including General Atlantic, Bessemer, Salesforce Ventures and Viola Growth, is the leading knowledge orchestration platform, empowering enterprise customers to independently use products to their greatest potential. Zoomin delivers the most relevant, personalized product answers to each user, wherever they need it, within an intuitive, self-service experience. This radically improved product content experience deepens product usage, prevents frustration-driven churn and reduces burden on support. Using proprietary analytics, Zoomin provides actionable insights that guide decision-making across the enterprise.
This role will be based in Tel Aviv
What will you do?
- You will build from scratch the next generation of Zoomin’s product differentiating capabilities and deliver Zoomin’s super-ambitious long-term vision and roadmap
- You will technically lead multi-quarter initiatives including designing, planning and delivery.
- As a tech lead, you will lead, mentor and grow more junior engineers on the projects that you’ll own.
- You’ll work in a team of highly experienced engineers with proven record of success from industry leading companies such as Dropbox, Ebay, Salesforce, Snyk and so forth.
- Academic degree in computer science or engineering disciplines
- 10+ years of front-end development experience in large-scale web applications.
- Excellent understanding and experience with frontend technologies and tools such as Redux, Webpack, npm, Babel, etc.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills with the ability to lead and influence
- Experience defining, writing and supporting reusable and maintainable UI components and API’s.
- Experience with HTTPS, WebSockets, Webhooks and other browser-based protocols and capabilities.
- Proven ability to mentor other engineers and make their teams tangibly better
- Bias for action, be impact-driven, smart decision making, excellent communication skills, disagree-and-commit, team-first mindset, strong sense of ownership.
- Proven ability to have technically led a complex project involving multiple engineers for a significant period of time.
- Design or UX background – a strong advantage.