Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 700 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, a refer-a-friend program, and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
We are looking for Front End Team Leader to join the Selfserve team.
The Selfserve is a new core platform in Kaltura that allows selling products with no touch, the platform is build from latest Backend technologies and REACT based UI.
you will take part in developing the Kaltura-selfserve platform, adding new features to the Backend side and integrating with other Kaltura product.
As part of your role, you will be working with UI developers, UI Designers, product team, Marketing, and other peers on Kaltura that take part in the SelfServe effort.
- Leading 3 UI developers.
- The tasks including – new features for the KPF platform, bug fixing, working with Product team and UI / UX designers.
- Reporting to group manager.
- The group includes another BE team and UI tech lead.
- Using SCRAM / 2 weeks sprints / Jira
- 4+ years as a Front End Developer, experience with modern development tools
- Highly familiar with state management, Typescript and SAAS/LESS
- Ability to take a feature E2E: brainstorm, requirements gathering, design, plan, execute and deliver high-quality products
- Ability to work with a complex environment, multiple components, and configurations
- Strong problem-solving skills