- Published: September 22, 2021
About Our Front End React Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced Front End React Developer who has a passion for design & technology and a strong drive to get things done, the right way.
We are currently in the process of rebuilding our interface from scratch on React and we’re looking for a Front End superstar to join us and help lead the initiative by providing guidance as well as hands-on assistance.
As a Senior Front End React Developer you will have the unique opportunity to be a significant key player by helping to build our beautiful client interface from the ground up.
We put great importance on our Front End developers having a wide range of skills, a well-rounded development background, and genuine interest in areas beyond the common Front End tasks.
- Build a highly complex web application based on React from the ground up
- Ownership of technical design of new features
- Lead feature development and turn beautiful mockups into rich fully functional interfaces
- Be the go-to-person for React in the team and lead the transformation from Angular to React
- Stay updated and lead technological advances related to user experience
- Strong web fundamentals: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design(Experience with Material design - a plus)
- At least 2 years of solid experience with React(State management with Redux, Context API, hooks & Saga - a big plus)
- At least 2 years of experience with NodeJS(Hands-on building complex APIs infrastructures & micro-services - a big plus)
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with AngularJS 1.5(Former hands-on experience with Angular 2+ - a plus)
- Solid hands-on working experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails(Good understanding of backend concepts such as MVC, ActiveRecord, DB - migrations in the RoR context - a big plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or relevant army experience. Self-taught hackers are always welcome.
We welcome previous experience with:
- Container technology, Docker, Kubernetes
- SQL & NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redis)
- AWS, SaaS, & other Cloud-based services
- Managing your own common DevOps operations