- Published: November 15, 2021
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.Check out the Riskified Technology Blog for a deeper dive into our R&D work.
Our R&D Team
- We practice agile methodologies, building cross functional teams around business value with a high level of independence.
- We aim for a DevOps culture, where each team has end-to-end ownership of their product, with a can-do and collaborative mindset.
- We're passionate about quality at scale, performance engineering, high availability, robust distributed architecture, and clean code. We work with various programming languages and data platforms to optimize the right technological solutions for each product.
- As part of our team, you'll work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the creation and maintenance of one of the most interesting and complex products on the market, including:
Our business applications, meant to serve the world’s first tier customers’ payments teams and their varied use cases
Our operational tools, used to maintain effective, self-serve management of considerable onboarding size and monitor our customers’ analytical performance
About the Role
- As a Front End developer at Riskified, you’ll become a valuable member of an innovative and fast-growing department, working in a truly - Agile environment utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
- You will take part in building FE infrastructures and UI component libraries to allow crafting our FinTech products that help our clients as well as our internal departments to expand Riskified’s ecosystem, and make an impact on our business on a daily basis.
- We believe that developers should take full ownership of their work: from the initial feature planning phase alongside Product and Design; choosing the right technologies, designing the code and architecture; coding; PRing; and all the way to actual deployment in a CI/CD environment, as well as post-deployment monitoring. It is all your responsibility.
- Whether you enjoy writing complex business logic in the backend, crafting the UI to look and feel exactly the way you want it to, or tweaking the servers and infrastructure to perform well at scale, we encourage you to get your hands dirty end-to-end. It’s up to you how much you get your Stack Full.
- Our Stack: React, Angular, Node.js, Ruby, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- 3+ years of proven experience in hands-on client-side coding React.js
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with the React.js ecosystem and with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or military equivalent certifications - an advantage
- Proven experience with micro front-ends and front-end infrastructure development - an advantage
- Experience in TypeScript - an advantage
- Experience in Angular - an advantage
- An autodidact approach to software development
- Passion for writing clean, SOLID and robust code
- A team player with strong communication skills, but also capable of working independently