monday.com’s mission is to democratizes the power of software so organizations can easily build software applications and work management tools that fit their needs.
The product helps teams ranging from garage startups, indie theaters, hospitals, and churches to some of the world's best companies such as Apple, Adobe, Visa and Coca Cola. We’re growing fast, and that means you’ll too.
Being a Group Product Manager on monday.com
Your work will influence the day-to-day work of more than 100,000 businesses (and counting). It’s a lot, but in many aspects, we feel that we’re just getting started.
As a group product manager you will be in a great position to make a real impact on the entire company. You will manage and grow a team of top product managers and Product analysts, and help us deliver innovative solutions at scale. You will drive the strategy for a portfolio of products to create a deliberate plan and a cohesive strategy. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams, develop go-to-market plans and business relationships to maximize the potential value we can deliver to our employees, customers, partners and investors.
We’re looking for a stellar leader who is passionate about growing top talent and building innovative and lovable products. Someone who always starts with the ideal end state first and works backward from it, challenging all current assumptions. You must be comfortable with being both strategic and hands-on, operating in a hyper-growth environment and have no fear of failing, and getting back on your feet again.
The Framework Group is responsible for some of the most impactful and strategic parts of our platform amongst them - the platform ability to support the building of any WorkOS Product on top of it as well as our enterprise offering and our product strategy going upmarket.
As the Group lead for Framework you will take a key part in ALL of Monday’s strategic pillars and collaborate with all platform groups so we are looking for true passionate leaders to take on the challenge!
About The Role:
- You will establish a shared vision for a portfolio of products across the company while working with talented cross-functional team members across engineering, design, customer success, marketing, sales, etc.. You’ll take full ownership and have a massive impact on the company.
- You will hire, grow and manage a team of top product managers and product analysts. You will guide them frequently, remove roadblocks for them, and help them improve their business impact.
- You will drive focus and speed within your group to ship products people need and love.
- You will collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to identify opportunities to make sure your group is always working on the most impactful things.
- You will motivate a group of some of the smartest, most committed, and fun people you’ve ever worked with.
- You will understand the market, competition, and champion our users to craft product strategies that will lead to long term success.
- You are an owner with entrepreneurial qualities. You are self-driven, you take extreme ownership, and you feel comfortable making decisions without consensus.
- You are a great human being. You are all into teamwork, we are not a great fit for genius jerks.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a manager of product managers, with demonstrated success in hiring and growing top talent.
- You have at least 6 years of experience as a product manager with a proven track record of shipping impactful products.
- You are experienced in creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy and leading design discussions. You are able to set & achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- You are passionate about building great user experiences, and you have a keen eye for details, UX, and design.
- You communicate well. You can explain the rationale of any decision, strategic or tactical. You can motivate, lead, and champion people, teams and products without “formal” authority.
- You are analytical and experienced in working with both qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions. You know your way around A/B tests, analytics tools and user interviews, surveys, and usability tests.
- You are a fast learner, adaptive, and feel at home in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed.
- Previous experience leading SaaS products/ consumer products – Advantage.
- Previous entrepreneurial or consulting experience – Advantage.
- The methodology behind monday.com growth team
- Defining and measuring success
- Assembling a task force
- The Day After Closing a Company
- User interviews- data isn’t just numbers