GuardKnox is the automotive industry’s first Cybertech Tier supplier empowering OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, and the aftermarket to deliver the next generation of software-defined and service-oriented vehicles. GuardKnox’s flexible and scalable solutions enable added connectivity, Zonal E/E Architecture, hosted applications, high-speed routing (including network recovery and service discovery functionalities), vehicle personalization, and security.
The company’s pioneering approach to automotive innovation is inspired by technology from the aviation industry, providing GuardKnox with the experience needed to develop secure, high-performance computing solutions using a patented Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Founded in 2016, GuardKnox is based in Israel, with subsidiary locations in Stuttgart, Germany, and Detroit, Michigan
An integral part of GuardKnox product development is our Hardware Development team. The team is responsible for the core hardware and logic design which powers GuardKnox’s embedded solutions.
We are Looking for an experienced FPGA Engineer, with strong capabilities throughout the entire FPGA development process. The job includes leading a team in development of high-quality FPGA designs.
If you want to excel, innovate, and grow in an exciting environment, build new skills and learn from top professionals – then come join us!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Engineering background
- Demonstrated experience in designing complex designs including coding, Verification synthesis and integration of 3rd party IP’s
- 7+ years of experience as hands-on with FPGA/ASIC development
- Experience in leading a team of chip designers – an advantage
- Team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills, adapt to change and enter new technical fields
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog (System Verilog – Advantage)
- Hands-on experience with synchronous and high-performance pipeline architecture
- Good understanding of Ethernet, Networking, Microprocessors – an advantage
- Familiarity with Xilinx/ALTERA/Lattice FPGA architecture
- Excellent communication skills with fluent verbal and written English