Our amazing finance team is growing and we׳re looking for a Director of FP&A to join us! The finance team is responsible for all aspects from ensuring that we are compliant with all business obligations, through planning ahead and enabling the infrastructure needed to provide the company extensive growth. This is a key role, that will require leading our FP&A team, as well as tight collaboration with different stakeholders in the company.
About The Role:
- Take a proactive approach to defining and developing comprehensive Key
- Performance Indicator (KPI), metrics, reports, and dashboards, including development, maintenance, and updates of monthly key metrics reports.
- Lead the annual budget and financial forecasting process and provide monthly and quarterly reports along with insightful performance analysis.
- Providing analytical frameworks and strategic insights to identify risk and opportunities associated with the financial planning of the company’s
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to address and resolve issues that impact financial results as well as with business and functional teams to provide fact-based recommendations that support revenue growth targets, improve profitability, operating efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Be the focal point for complex financial modeling, providing value-added insights to management to support business decisions
- Lead the FP&A team in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Plan and manage team direction and objectives, both short and long term
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in FP&A function for SAAS companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management
- Experience working with reporting systems (TM1, Adaptive Insights etc.)
- Strong strategic and results orientation, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding business objectives as well as the ability to implement best practices
- Analytical mind with exceptional attention to detail
- Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and nuance
- Ability to work independently, self-learn and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Able to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and highest level of integrity
- Excellent English – writing and verbal skills