Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an FP&A Analyst? We’re glad you asked!
Our amazing Finance team is growing and we׳re looking for a highly motivated FP&A Analyst to join us.
We are looking for candidates that are dedicated, accurate, responsible, initiators, with the ability to work independently, function and flourish in a dynamic work environment.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Become a true thought partner for senior management, providing business insights, high quality deliverables and recommendations.
- Deliver key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance, reporting and analysis while engaging various stakeholders in the company.
- Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expense control.
- Analyze actual, forecast and budget expenses on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Lead financial forecasting for your areas of responsibility.
- Participating in the annual budget planning process.
- Establish effective tools and processes to perform financial analysis and monitor financial and operating metrics.
- Take part in our procurement processes globally.
- Work collaboratively with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- B.A in Economics – Must, B.A in Accounting – Advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Financial Analyst in a global company (preferred saas) or at one of the Big4 Accounting firms.
- Strong analytical skills with the highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion.
- Advanced/Expert Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent English (written and verbal).
It would be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of ERP Systems and BI tools – Netsuite + Qlik/Tableau (Advantage)