FP&A Analyst, Petach Tikva
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We're looking for a FP&A Analyst to join our Financial Planning and Analysis Team. We are looking for a superstar who will build the budget control function and help develop the purchasing request and order flow, in close coordination with our newly-formed global purchasing team.
What’s the job?
- Create and build the budget control function at a global, fast growing company with 1400+ employees in 15+ countries
- Work closely with newly-formed global purchasing team, based in IL, to shape and develop the purchasing request and order (PR/PO) flow; successfully educate and train management on the new flow
- After successful completion of design and launch, manage the PR/PO process
- Lead the FP&A relationship with all purchase requestors and support on a real-time, ongoing basis
- Daily interaction with senior executives and management to help guide decision-making on budgeting and actual spend
- Manage day-to-day related to budget planning, budget vs actual expense analysis and rolling forecasts
- Experienced in processing granular data (vendor, GL level) and deriving P&L impact on forecasts/actuals
- Support the FP&A team in handling budget owner requests, system data management, planning and preparing detailed budgets/forecasts
- Partnering with Accounting to provide budget/forecast versus actual reporting and analytics
dedication for the business and an entrepreneurial culture, the ability to creatively solve problems, whilst contributing to a positive work environment.
- 2+ years of experience, within a similar role
- Experience in a global hi-tech, multi-currency company - advantage
- Qualified CPA a plus
- Articulate and strong communication skills in Hebrew and English
- An enthusiastic team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized with strong problem solving and analytical skills