monday.com is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for leading a world-class team of engineers & designers and is passionate about building ground-breaking, lovable products. You will join our Product Team based in our headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The Server foundations team is part of our Foundations Group, This amazing group of talented developers is responsible for monday's architecture, dealing with difficult engineering challenges at a horizontal level.
Some of the challenges the group faces next year -
- Going to improve monday's board's performance
- Build a new Monday architecture that supports a much larger scale of developers and data
About the role
As a PM leading this area, you’ll take a complex system that already works at scale to its next step of evolution in becoming the system for managing any subscription and any product to support the company’s monetization effort.
You will be crafting great UI/UX, coming up with innovative solutions and experiences, handling complex infra & scale challenges and leading a world-class team of developers and analysts.
You will be in a great position to make a real impact on the entire company and see how your ideas and work change the lives of millions of users (and counting).
About The Role:
- Establish a shared vision for your product across the company while working with talented cross-functional team members (across engineering, design, customer success, marketing, sales, etc.). You’ll take full ownership and have a massive impact on the company
- Drive focus and speed within your team to ship products people need and love
- Challenging leading position in our infra & foundations groups which are responsible for building the application infrastructure and shared services of the Monday platform.
- Handling complex and challenging projects introducing new technology and solutions to handle the amazing growing scale of monday handling millions of users and interactions at an ever-growing scale
- Help us shape the way forward in how we handle performance, platform limits supporting our customers from SBs managing all their company and work on top of Monday and all the way to large ENTs.
- Projects for example - Monday DB - replacing all the backend of our boards, the heart, and core of Monday enabling end users to easily build any workflow or project in a schemaless like a database. Help us prioritize the right tasks and ensure we deliver amazing execution in a super fast-paced environment where every iteration counts.
- Collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to identify opportunities to make sure your team is always working on the most impactful things
- Evaluate the team’s solutions through qualitative methods such as user interviews, usability tests & surveys along with data analysis and AB tests
- Understand the market, and competition, and champion our users to craft product strategies that will lead to long-term success
- Motivate a group of some of the smartest, most committed, and fun people you’ve ever worked with.
The Product Team is a group of innovative individuals who are passionate about building impactful, state-of-the art products and thrive in a hyper-growth and problem-solving environment. Our work not only shapes our entire platform, it also influences the day-to-day of more than 100,00 businesses (and counting) which rely on monday.com.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a product manager with a proven track record of delivering impactful products - must
- You possess natural ownership abilities and entrepreneurial qualities - you’re self-driven and you feel comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions without consensus
- You are passionate about building great user experiences, and you have a keen eye for details, UX, and design
- You have strong communication skills and have the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of product decisions
- You are analytical and experienced in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions. You know your way around A/B tests, analytics tools and user interviews, surveys, and usability tests
- You are a fast learner, adaptive, and thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Previous experience leading SaaS products/ consumer products – Advantage
- Previous entrepreneurial or consulting experience – Advantage