This is us
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage.
Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Since 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the filmmaking industry by offering a subscription-based license that covers every video project.
Our company never stops searching for new solutions so creators can focus on creating quality content.
We’re seeking a full-time Footage Catalog Curator to join our vibrant Footage Team at Afikim Tel Aviv.
Wake up for this:
- Watch cinematic video footage and photography assets from global filmmaking contributors.
- Analyze, research and input data regarding the footage being uploaded to the site.
- Creatively construct lists of footage being presented to end users on the platform.
- Stay on top of today’s top filmmaking technologies, industry trends and standards.
- One who has an intuitive grasp of creative choices in filmmaking (additional visual fields a plus)
- Familiar with the technical terms and techniques of photography (composition, lighting, etc.) and the post-production process.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented and team player.