- Published: April 5, 2021
What if you would be able to control a quadrotor with zero learning time? If instead of few months, you could do it in a couple of minutes using AR/VR gesture control. You can be the one that makes it possible!
Our Control and Navigation team is searching for a talented engineer to join the most innovative team around.
- Research and develop stability, estimation, and navigation algorithms for different multipurpose quadrotors
- See your projects flying indoor and outdoor in complex environments
- Develop and simulate on the desk, and verify your solutions in real-time field experiments
- Implement solutions from concept to production, and continuous support
- Bs.c/Ms.c in mechanical, electrical, or aeronautical engineering
- An in-depth understanding of the fields of mechanics and kinematics
- At least 2 years of experience in Robotics or Control - Must
- Code writing experience in C/C++- Must
- Knowledge and experience with ROS environment - advantage
- Knowledge and experience with drones or aerodynamics vehicles (Navigation, control loops, filters, sensors fusion) – advantage