* Team8 Portfolio Company
Finout is the first cost observability platform that places business in its center, helping companies understand how each dollar they spend on their COGS and R&D is attributed, allowing them to slice their cost in different perspectives such as cost per customer, cost per unit economics, cost per feature, etc.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Lead, who is passionate about content creation and understand cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes) and has experience in writing about it, from blogs to guides and ebook. A more robust marketing experience is an advantage.
The Day to Day of the job: From determining product concepts to naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization on the website and external communications, you will shape Finout’s marketing process, organize product launches from beginning to end and form future marketing strategy.
This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, product, web, product development, engineering and more.
- Aggregate and synthesize feedback and product ideas from customers and Marketing teams to assess business impact and influence product development
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to develop successful products
- Manage all aspects of product launches such as internal communication, collateral, and rollout strategy
- Track product launches and measure their success
- Create and maintain content GANTT for all product dedicated materials (eBooks, White papers, guides, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or marketing field
- 2+ years of equivalent practical experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Go-To-Market Lead, Product Specialist, or equivalent role.
- Experience in B2B SAAS company (Ideally, in a CX, CRM, ERP, other enterprise applications company)
- Experience with growth marketing strategies
- Experience working across teams (e.g., Engineering, Developer Relations, Marketing)
- Ability to work independently on project deliverables in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent in English written and verbal communication skills - A must