Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a FinOps Team Lead to join our DevOps group. The ideal candidate will be driven to optimize cloud cost, increase productivity, and bridge the gap between our RnD, DevOps, and financial teams.
- Lead a small FinOps team
- Analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services (AWS, GCP, and dozens of other SaaS-based services).
- Work with our technical teams to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way
- Create and deliver ongoing reports and dashboards.
- Work closely with our finance and legal departments to negotiate cost terms, contracts and budget.
- Partner with the development and finance teams in order to optimize our cost
- Implement and manage BI and automated tools in order to identify and optimize cost trends
- 1+ years of managerial experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Detailed oriented, self-driven, well organized
- At least 2 years experience as a FinOps Engineer, Business/Financial Analyst, or equivalent
- Proven analytical and presentation skills, organized with strong attention to details.
- Ability to deliver confident and articulate presentations
- Experience in producing financial analysis and with office tools (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Cloud architecture and its various components
- Understanding of cloud costs and the various optimization alternatives (Spots, RI’s, Saving-Plans, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- DevOps experience and scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash) - advantage