- Published: September 22, 2021
We are One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (credorax.com) provides digital merchant acquiring services to payment service providers, merchants and other ecommerce players. Credorax has over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel. Credorax has raised over US$130 million in funding to date in pursuit of its vision, and has won two awards for best merchant acquiring banking two years in a row by Emerging Payments Awards.
- Professional technical responsibility – supporting the core leading financial systems in our organization, a complex, interesting and challenging system based on advanced technologies.
- Analysis and Design Processes on the finance system and related interfaces
- Implementation of a commercial off-the-shelf system with varying volume and complexity
- Support and lead integration process for various interfaces inside and outside the organization.
- Troubleshooting and solving advanced problems that arise in the system.
- Working independently in a dynamic and global environment.
- On call rotations
- Proven experience in support and integration of processes for various interfaces- 1-2 years
- Proven experience with troubleshooting and solving advanced problems
- Advanced SQL skills )Oracle is an advantage)- must.
- Linux and windows server- basic admin level - must
- Service-oriented with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Both autonomous and a team player.
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Technical bachelor’s degree
- Working with Docker and ELK
- Fintech /Banking background
- Working with Atlassian's JIRA and Confluence.