Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD. Check out the Riskified Technology Blog for a deeper dive into our R&D work.
Our R&D Team
- We practice agile methodologies, building cross functional teams around business value with a high level of independence.
- We aim for a DevOps culture, where each team has end-to-end ownership of their product, with a can-do and collaborative mindset.
- We're passionate about quality at scale, performance engineering, high availability, robust distributed architecture, and clean code. We work with various programming languages and data platforms to optimize the right technological solutions for each product.
As part of our team, you'll work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the creation and maintenance of one of the most interesting and complex products on the market, including:
- Our analysis flow, involving a variety of data sources + complex analytical logic, with high availability and SLA requirements
- Our business applications, meant to serve the world’s first tier customers’ payments teams and their varied use cases
- Our operational tools, used to maintain effective, self-serve management of considerable onboarding size and monitor our customers’ analytical performance
What You'll Be Doing
In order to support our growth and at the same time assure our financial accuracy as a public company, we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented engineer that will join our team’s effort to improve the financial quality aspects of our products.
As a Financial Quality Engineer, you will be working directly with Finance teams, Product Managers, and relevant Dev teams, playing a key role in the feature development life cycle of processes that have a direct financial impact. You will be in charge of Riskified’s financial quality and accuracy through the implementation of both automated and manual test cases that will verify the end-to-end flows in these domains: from orders submission, through charges creation, until invoice generation, supporting the entire product suite that Riskified has to offer. You will create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases as well as present the quality status to different stakeholders in the company.
The end goal of your work will be to ensure the accuracy of the invoices we generate, by improving the quality of the test coverage we have through the end-to-end flows in the system.
- At least 3 years of experience as a financial QA engineer
- Ability to learn and adopt new testing frameworks
- Financial and contractual processes deep understanding
- Key features: thorough, organized, fast learner
- Ability to work independently with multiple teams across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written skills - Hebrew and English
Life at Riskified
- We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!