Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, Hibob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and become the people management platform of choice for more than 1,300 modern, midsize, and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
- Series C funded $274 M
- Offices in Tel-Aviv, London, New York, Amsterdam & Sydney
Hibob is looking for an experienced & enthusiastic QA engineer with vast experience in financial business processes to support our rapidly growing high-tech company and to join a growing MIS group, to be part of delivering scalable-cross solutions.
If you are a highly motivated, proactive, independent, self-starter, entrepreneurially-spirited who enjoys working in a fast-paced, and collaborative environment, Hibob is where you want to be!
As a QA engineer, you will create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases as well as execute manual tests such as regression, integration, and functionality.
You will be working closely with Information Systems, R&D, Solution Architect, Business and Finance stakeholders, and more.
What will you do:
- Review system requirements and define test plans
- Test and maintain processes that affect both customer-facing applications and integrations with back-office systems (Billing, CRM, ERP, and more)
- Detect, document, and classify defects/bugs
- Work closely with project managers and understand project requirements and constraints
- At least 3 years of experience in composing complex software test plans, managing large QA integration projects, executing manual tests & reporting/delivering problems
- Knowledge of QA processes and test methodologies
- Strong technical skills - identifying bugs and solving complex problems
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Able to handle multitasking
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- Experience using Bug tracking systems such as JIRA, and composing clear and repeatable defects
- Knowledge of billing processes
- Experience with Netsuite & Salesforce