We are looking for a talented Financial Controller to join our growing start-up, lead and build a strong foundations of our finance team.
What you’ll do:
- Lead day to day financial activity of the company, including management of the cash flow, payments cycles and payroll.
- Analyse actual, forecast, and budget expenses on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage the cooperation with the company's auditors on the annual audit.
- Manage the company's relationship with the banks.
- Drive system enhancements and identify opportunities to optimize processes.
- Work closely with company's CEO during fundraising on financial projections and models.
- Serve as the main financial due diligence focal point
- 1-3 years of post internship experience in global tech companies – must.
- Prior experience as a Controller / Assistant Controller – must.
- CPA with Big 4 experience - big advantage.
- Advanced knowledge in ERP Systems - Priority an advantage.
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.