- Published: July 14, 2021
Cardo Systems, the global market leader in the field of wireless communication systems for motorcycle, ski & crew helmets, has an immediate opening for a Financial Controller in its offices at Ra’anana.
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our rapidly growing company and support our continued international growth, reporting to the Corporate Controller. You will play a key role in the financial planning process while applying an analytical approach and providing actionable insights for decision making and potential improvements. If you are a team player with strong interpersonal skills, independence, and a passion for supporting a growing team - we are looking for you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee month-end closing procedures and on-time reporting of financial results
- Oversee tax strategy and compliance
- Develop and implement financial and accounting policies
- Oversee and analyze inventory transactions, monthly reports, and costs
- Work closely with other functional teams to improve business and system processes and support cross-company initiatives
- Support FP&A as necessary for management and external reporting
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors, banks, and shareholders.
- Play an integral role in M&A’s procedures, expansion plans and assist in setting up new subsidiaries WW.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools, and control systems
- Big 4 Graduate
- At least 2-3 years of experience in manufacturing a global hi-tech company.
- Experience with US GAAP
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with different financial tools – BI, travel, budget systems
- Excellent knowledge in Priority- advantage
- Fluent in both spoken and written English – a must
- Self-taught, able to lead processes and to work independently
- High analytical skills
- High attention to details