HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
What will you do:
- Assist and train finance and accounting team members on how to use the systems by providing guidance to the team on existing tools, as well as assist them with researching issues.
- Initiate, research, design, manage and support new finance systems and solutions implementation by working closely with the Finance Application team.
- Document and understand data needs of finance system requirements, which may include quote to cash, procure to pay, fixed assets, revenue recognition, cash and financial close.
- Report, write, and document operational and system procedures.
- Assist team members in solving problems relating to their tasks, which may relate to system implementation and production.
- Review, maintain, and suggest modifications as appropriate, to the current procedures and processes.
- Developing new strategies to improve efficiency in areas such as accounting, information technology, or human resources.
- Assist with finance, audits and other external accounting requirements when needed.
- Execute other projects and duties that may be assigned.
- Serve as a solid business partner to key finance stakeholders and build processes to support various business financial requirements
- Work with the C-level and other senior stakeholders on special projects
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience, or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
- 10+ years of experience in ERP systems and general accounting including at least 5 years in a managerial business operation role at an global enterprise or fast-growing global tech company
- Proven experience in implementation processes of CRM, ERP and complementary tools
- BSc/Msc Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience with implementing ITGC and SOX processes.
- Previous system experience with NetSuite is necessary.
- Structured analytic thinking, you’re a strategic thinker who is proficient in SOX processes
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask as well as work independently.
- Must be able to maintain quality of work and at the same time meet multiple deadlines as required.
- High attention to details and methodological approach
- Strong Team player capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and responsiveness to others.
- Effective written communication.
- Must be a strong communicator coupled with the ability to maintain open communication with customers, internal employees and managers as needed.
- Fluent in English
- ARM, ZAB, Incentive Compensation tools
- Experience in a similar role from a Hi-tech company
Join our village
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Company share options plan
- We have a flexible hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance- to get your home office set up!
- Payment for sick leave from the first day
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- 10 bis or cibus/wolt- you get to pick!
- Transportation allowance
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!