A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Design, implement and support the financial system
- Transform business requirements into design implementation document
- Carry out in acceptance testing of developments and enhancements
- Designing Integrations, Reports, automated flows, leveraging solutions such as Microsoft
- Assist in supporting users and tracking issues to resolution
- Engage with end-users, other teams within Payoneer, and with internal and external auditors
- Global supporting daily operations and end-users
- Monitoring and control of various system functions, interfaces, and data exchanges
- Report to the Manager of Finance Applications
Is this you?
A motivated and talented finance system person to join us and serve as a member of the Finance application team as part of our global growing Fintech business
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- One who speaks the technology language, but is also well familiar with Finance terminology, Fast learner, team player, independent with a positive attitude.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years of experience with financial system design / implementation / support.
- Experience in designing Integrations
- Hands on experience with financial system technical design
- Design monitoring, reporting, and alerting controls
- A self-learner with a strong problem-solving appetite
- Excellent English – writing and verbal skills
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Microsoft Power Platforms background
- Power BI experience
- Knowledge of SQL
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.