RAFT Technologies has developed & deployed a wireless ultra-low latency, transcontinental communications system, and Delivering data between exchange co-locations at the speed of light.
Geared for financial markets, particularly HFT Algo trading firms, who understand that getting there first, is everything.
RAFT is Ground breaking, up and coming high tech company on route to change the World of Algo-trading forever. Raft Technologies is a promising and innovative Start-up with a highly qualified and skilled team of experts.
This is an opportunity for YOU to join our cutting edge, intriguing field.
If you are a fast learner, a team player and have great technical skills. If you have a lifelong passion for technology and are excited by the thought of being part of a flourishing Start-up, you have reached the right place.
Be part of Raft’s Field and Networking support team that is responsible for:
· On-site execution of Raft’s new sites build plans and ongoing maintenance of existing sites.
· Identifying, analyzing, and solving issues up to T4 level for production HW infrastructure.
· Provide support to the NOC team at the T3 level for link configuration, services, and switches configuration.
· Responsible for building new sites and activating new links, in a complete and flawless manner, within a defined time frame while handling technical challenges.
· Responsible for ensuring fully operational sites, links’, and network to achieve company KPIs after every executed site maintenance or installation.
· 7+ years’ experience as a Field Service Engineer at Communication Companies.
· Strong HW abilities, knowledge of RT Antennas, broadcasting HW, IT HW (servers, switches).
· Knowledge of electrical infrastructure in reference to Data Centers (PDU, UPS etc.)
· Networking: basic knowledge of switches/routers, knowledge of network processes and protocols (DNS, DHCP, ARP, PING, TCP/IP, VPN, NAT).
· Operating System: Experience with Linux a must.
· Proven technical troubleshooting and fault isolation skills in a multi-platform-system-environment
· Knowledge to identify, analyze and solve up to T3 level every issue with production, SW infrastructure, and Network.
· Knowledge to identify, analyze and solve up to T4 level every issue with production and HW infrastructure
· Flexibility to travel up to 35%
- Are a Team player Have great communication skills.
- Love working as part of a team.
- Have an exceptional analytical mind.
- Care about your work environment
- Hungry to learn and develop yourself.
- Eager to join a successful Startup.
Raft welcomes you to Join us!