Syqe Medical is a pioneering MedTech startup that is changing the pharmaceutical industry with the world’s first inhaler capable of delivering a precise dose of medical cannabis.
Our goal is to deliver the most effective treatment, to the largest number of patients, in the shortest amount of time.
We are Looking for Electronics Practical Lead to join our R&D team and support the failure analysis investigation efforts of our development and production.
- Overall responsibility for managing failure analysis and failure investigation.
- Failure study, testing, and classification of a multidisciplinary device.
- Work closely with the developers to resolve and detect issues, i.e. isolate, report, and manage electromechanical failures and software bugs.
- Use test scripts and automated systems for failure analysis.
- Troubleshooting and writing failure analysis reports.
- Take part in the development of new analysis tools and scripts.
- Supporting the customer's service team in technical issues
- Practical engineer degree in Electrical engineering (or similar)
- 3-5 years of Electro-Mechanical hands-on experience, from the medical device industry- preferred.
- Must possess excellent skills in diagnostics, problem-solving, analysis, and troubleshooting
- Strong reports and writing skills
- Proficient with reading electronic circuit drawing
- Experience with GUI testing tools and testing equipment
- Strong mechanical and electronics intuition
- Hands-on experience in a laboratory environment
- Basic knowledge of C Programming, Solidworks, Labview, and Altium – advantage
- Familiar with software development processes and methodologies. – advantage
- Fluent English