- Published: June 1, 2021
An integral part of GuardKnox’s development process is the extensive verification and validation of its products. In order to be integrated into the automotive system, a high degree of reliability is required, and compliance with automotive quality and safety standards.
In order to test and verify GuardKnox products, an advanced testing environment and concepts are required.
The validation engineer shall be responsible for defining and developing the test strategy, execution of the tests products through it and producing relevant reports and evidence.
- Analyzing complex embedded systems and understanding their architecture
- Great system views along with mastering the lowest level of details understanding
- Take part in architecture and system requirements definitions
- Verification of Functional and non-functional requirements
- Working with internal development teams, project management and customers
- Formal testing in compliance with automotive quality, safety and cybersecurity standards
- Working on a tight schedule to meet release milestones
- >2 years of experience working with embedded systems – must
- Knowledge in Networking – must
- Experience with implementing automated tests - must
- Fast learner with excellent analysis skills – must
- Relevant technical degree (computer science or electrical engineering) – advantage
- Experience with testing according to formal quality standards (V-Model) - advantage
- Experience with formal cybersecurity methodology and design – preferred
- Familiarity with cryptography – preferred
- Experience with safety-critical systems – preferred