Who we are:
KAZUAR is a cyber-security startup offering a fresh game-changing solution for data and access security. Our products create self-contained, cryptographically isolated workspaces which provide cyber protection against the most sophisticated strategic threats to businesses and organizations.
We are expanding our group of proactive, self-motivated, and diligent individuals who have a creative and resourceful attitude, and who work both independently and in a team environment. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our values.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the expanding R&D team and develop KAZUAR’s product through excellent MVP and exceptional quality to provide an outstanding value to our customers.
In this critical, team-oriented role, you will be a partner of our R&D development teams. You will be responsible for designing an ingenuine product, developing prioritized features and driving great quality through collaboration with your team and other organizational teams - engineering, QA, DevOps/IT, and Product, to create a secure, scalable, high-quality solution for our customers.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team of driven professionals, learn to develop extreme security products, simplify high complexity systems, and work with the market to meet the high-value demand of our customers, which refer to the solution as the next generation of cyber security
- Design and develop Kazuar endpoint product on top of Linux OS.
- Build and maintain efficient features as well as the Endpoint business logic in Python.
- Analyze and debug the entire endpoint system, using logs, debugger, profile tools and Linux auditing tools on order find root cause of system abnormal behaviors.
- Write design documents and present them to your team and system-architect.
- Manage testing and bug fixes while working closely with the QA team.
- Work with our product management to understand the customer needs.
- Coach junior team members.
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years with python
- Experience in the development of User space applications in Linux
- Object-oriented programming & design skills (at least 3+ years).
- Ability to comprehend sophisticated systems, including client-server architecture
- Ability to debug and analyze using debuggers, profiling tools, and Linux audit tools
- Resourcefulness, high technical and analytical capabilities
- Familiarity with the cybersecurity domain.
- Team player – hungry to succeed with the driven team
- Computer Science degree or equivalent premium military training
- Working with and configuring virtual machines
- Experience with PyTest or similar unit-testing framework.
- Networking knowledge
- Work experience with Linux API, like socket, ioctl, poll, etc.