We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer who is both a master of UX and has a pixel-perfect approach to UI to help shape and craft a product from its early stages.
Noname Security, founded in 2020, is rapidly growing with more than 200 team members globally, and only a year out of stealth the company is the first API Security Unicorn, at $1B valuations and $220M in total financing. Noname Security is also one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies ever.
Our mission is to reduce the risk of API security vulnerabilities and cyber attacks. Our API Security Platform is an out-of-band solution that doesn’t require agents or network modifications and offers deeper visibility and security than API gateways, load balancers, and WAFs. No one addresses the API security challenge like Noname.
- Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich prototypes.
- Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production
- Focus on user experience using Customers feedback
- Work closely with product managers and R&D teams to develop a smooth user experience with high-end look and feel
- Take part in the development of our product style guidelines and design system.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Experience in designing complex desktop systems- must
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D
- Positive attitude and great social skills
- Possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High level of written and spoken English
- Experience working with design tools such as Figma etc.
- B.A in Visual Communication or Interactive Design- Advantage