The UX group at Wix. We define and design products that impact over 200 million users around the world. Our team is made up of 160+ talented product designers, working in small teams and following our own UX methodologies. We guide the vision and design for the best user experience, serving millions of businesses all across the world.
We’re looking for a UX Team Lead who’s passionate about solving complex problems at a high-scale, using data and research to validate ideas, bringing solutions that are intuitive and easy to use.
As a UX Team Lead, you will:
- Lead and mentor a team of UX Designers by example through an iterative design process.
- Lead the creation, maintenance and improvement of experiences within the technical constraints and principles of UX design.
- Manage and prioritize features based on business objectives, user insights and daily operations.
- Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis, usability testing and more.
- Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
- Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers and other partners to achieve company’s goals.
A UX team lead with 3+ years of experience managing or leading design teams. You have excellent communication and organizational skills and experience working closely with stakeholders, product managers, data analytics and R&D. You have the proven ability to succeed in agile environments with deep appreciation for pixel-perfect products and deep knowledge of all areas of user experience design: research, information architecture, interaction design, UI design, testing, prototype engineering & content.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to get your CV and a portfolio of your work.