CYMOTIVE is the leader in cybersecurity for connected cars and smart mobility. Only Cymotive has been working as the trusted cyber partner of the Volkswagen Group since 2016 securing over 2 million vehicles. We have various products in intrusion detection, vulnerability management, and remediation that are unique in the automotive industry. Although we're more than 200 employees, we strive to give each employee the opportunity to grow and develop their professional skills.
It is a great opportunity to join our team who take an active role in shaping the future design of protection against automotive cyberattacks.
We are looking for an experienced C++ Software Engineer to develop components (processes and libraries) for security mechanisms in the operations systems-Infrastructure layer and future cybersecurity solutions for the automotive industry.
- 3-5 years of experience in design and programming C++ language
- Experience in SW development over Linux systems
- Experience in working on complex system-of-systems
- Experience in working on real-time embedded systems - an advantage
- B.Sc/MSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline (IDF technological unit alumnus – an advantage)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and independent
- Experience in cybersecurity, networking, or the automotive industry