- Published: May 19, 2021
We are looking for a Backend developer to join our Infrastructure team in the Forensic Research Group.
You will join and be a part of THE leading company in the world when it comes to digital forensics investigations - Cellebrite.
As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, it provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
The team is building and maintaining the industry’s leading decoding engine and SDK which serves Cellebrite’s products.
You’re a people person who loves sharing knowledge and best practices, and you’re an independent self-learner, who’s also a great team player.
- Team player with strong communication skills, capable to work with multiple interfaces
- Independent, creative and versatile
- Can-Do approach
- Does not avoid reading documentations
- Actively seeks constructive feedback, and takes it seriously
- Ability to deliver on time
- Gets the job fully done
- At least 5 years of Backend development in C#
- Knowledge of C, and computer systems
- Can show a project he had completed
- High standards of code quality, testing and performance
- Academic education in the fields of computer science or similar