accessiBe, the #1 automated web accessibility solution, is looking for a superstar Executive Assistant and Operations Manager to join our Human Capital department to be responsible for supporting administrative as well as day-to-day operations of our office. You are initiative-taking, creative, and tenacious, able to proactively solve problems and take immediate action. You possess a strong commitment to efficiency and a keen eye for detail. You are highly adaptable and demonstrate the highest level of service.
- Manage and execute the day-to-day administrative activity of the company to ensure smooth operations
- Manage calendars of C- Suite executives in an efficient, effective, and professional manner.
- Responsible for all office logistics and vendors (Kitchen, IT, office equipment, parking, etc.)
- Manage travel coordination such as booking flights, hotels, and local transportation
- Support with company events and projects
- Support finance operations: Employees attendance reporting, invoices, credit cards, payments, expense reports, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience as an Executive/ Operations manager in a fast-paced, growing environment (Startup- big plus)
- High-level English/Hebrew- verbal and written
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different stakeholders at different levels
- Highly service-oriented, creative, forward-thinking, resourceful, solution-oriented
- Organized, with a strong work ethic, time-management skills, and deep attention to detail
- Positive and friendly with a passion for teamwork!