- Published: November 22, 2022
We are looking for an Executive Assistant and Operations Manager to join our team.
You will work closely with our General Manager, to provide administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
PICO Partners is a venture capital firm positioned in the heart of Startup Nation with offices in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
PICO, brings together People, Ideas, Community and Opportunity around activities that share the core values of innovation, excellence, partnership, social awareness and out-of-the-box thinking.
You must be forward thinking, extremely organized, self-starter, and with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Work closely with the General Manger on daily priorities.
• Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments and commitments
• Arrange complex and detailed business travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
• Research, prioritize, and follow-up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the General Manager , including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Create a positive and creative work environment
• Plan, coordinate, and ensure the schedule is followed and respected
• Handle the General Manager matters with the highest of confidentiality and time sensitivity
• Support special projects across the company to ensure efficiency
• 3-5 years of experience supporting C-level executives
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Great interpersonal skills, service orientation
• High energy and assertiveness
• Excellent English - both verbal and written
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com