- Published: September 22, 2021
We are looking for a multi-tasker Executive Assistant, someone who is motivated and passionate about getting things done. It will be your responsibility to support the CEO & executive managers with admin needs.
If you are organized with attention to details, proactive, hardworking with strong service-orientation- your place is with us.
Who we are::
Otonomo is taking the automotive industry into the future by leveraging the power of connected car data. We have partnerships with over a dozen car manufacturers to bring customers data directly from the source – over 40 million cars. Our platform reshapes, harmonizes, enriches, and secures connected car data so that our diverse network of app and service companies can deliver advanced automotive solutions.
The world of automotive big data is virtually untouched. Otonomo is at the forefront of pioneering creative solutions to the challenges of the new IOT surrounding connected cars.
Otonomo was named as one of Gartner’s Cool Vendors, recognized as a “Soonicorn” by Tracxn and praised by industry and business press for our impact on the automotive and mobility industries. We continue to grow and reach new milestones, like our recently going public on Nasdaq.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide full Admin and back-office support to the CEO & executive managers
- Managing the CEO’s & other executive manager's calendars, coordinate meetings, handle internal & external meeting requests
- Complex calendar management across multiple time zones
- Process monthly expense and travel reports using Excel
- Creating a professional relationship with all those who engage with the organization
Why join us:
- Our team consists of innovative professionals who are passionate about Big Data and the Automotive domain. The team at Otonomo is known to be very friendly and frequently hang out together outside of work.
- We are a well-funded global public company (ticker :OTMO) in the rapidly growing automotive data ecosystem. Our partners and customers include Fortune 500 companies, leading car manufacturers, international consultancies, mobility startups, municipalities and governments, developers, and more. We are pioneers in the emerging field of vehicle data. Otonomo’s vehicle data is utilized in a variety of verticals including parking apps, insurtech, fintech, navigational apps, weather prediction services, hazard and emergency services, traffic management departments, and more.
- Working with us offers a dynamic experience to explore your talents, learn new technologies and be exposed to new horizons
- 2+ years experience as a C-level Executive Assistant in a dynamic and changing environment
- Former experience in managing CEO’s & other executive manager's calendars, including working across various time zones.
- English – high level – mandatory!
- Flexibility to be available outside of usual business hours to get the job done
- Service-oriented with attention to details
- Full Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Loves getting things done!