- Published: July 19, 2021
ActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
About the position:
We are looking for a smart and energetic multi-tasker PA to the company’s CEO Noam Schwartz and Executive Assistant for the leadership of ActiveFence. This rockstar will support the most important and sensitive parts of the business, making sure everything ticks.
This is a rare opportunity to get a front seat view to one of the fastest growing companies in tech, the work of a startup CEO and the inner happenings of the tech industry.
The role includes:
- Administrative support to Noam and being his go-to person for all needs, ensuring he can operate at 200% capacity.
- Helping Noam stay on top of the daily work while always being one step ahead of him, which means a lot of administrative work: tough scheduling, travel planning, logistics, etc.
- Communication directly between Noam and investors or stakeholders; Preparing meetings, events and conducting research and background on key people.
- Assisting the leadership in daily business needs, such as: maintain calendars, handle internal & external meeting requests and prepare Agenda for meetings.
- Offer proactive planning support, anticipating needs for meetings, seeking and coordinating information where appropriate, alerting to forthcoming deadlines.
- Maintain a high level of discretion in handling confidential information.
- Planning events as necessary and managing all aspects of travel arrangements for business trips from A-Z; itineraries, agendas, flights accommodations, visas and conducting expense reports etc.
- Take part in HR activities such as: Employee onboarding, recruitment process and more.
- A super sharp individual and fast learner, with great organizational and time management skills, with a technical mindset, A people person, team player, service-oriented, energetic, friendly and a great communicator.
- Knows how to independently prioritize and execute a very long to-do list, with
- problem-solving skills and a ‘make things happen’ attitude.
- Has the ability to work independently. A Self-starter.
- Has excellent written and spoken communication skills both in English and Hebrew.
- A tech savvy (Google suite expertise- Google Sheets, Slides etc.)